MANAGE YOUR MUSIC
How do I import my tracks?
All the tracks into your "Music" application on your device will be automatically synchronized into edjing Pro.
If you want to import new tracks on edjing Pro you must import them on iTunes via a computer. Then synchronize your device with iTunes or iCloud.
How can I access other musical sources?
In addition to your local tracks, you can access Deezer (with a Premium account only), and Soundcloud.To do so:
1. Open the library by clicking on the little keynotes.
2. Choose your musical source through the menu on the left of your screen.
3. Connect to your account.
How do I load a track?
To load a track, simply click on the keynote icon or the cover of your current track to be redirected to your library. By clicking on the orange keynote icon, the track will be added to the spectrum A, by clicking on the white one, the track will be added to the spectrum B.
We advise you to load tracks that have no more than a 30 BPM lapse in order to mix and beatmatch smoothly.
How do I use the pre-cueing?
To use the pre-cueing, you must activate the pre-cueing by clicking on the headphone icon above your spectrum A and under your spectrum B.Moreover, you need a split cable (3,5 mm jack stereo male to two 3,5 mm jack mono female) like this one : http://www.amazon.com/HOSA-Stereo-3-5-Phone-Male/dp/B000068O5HBe sure that the crossfader well and truly touches the other side.
You can activate the pre-cueing on each spectrum to use each deck as the master one.
How do I record a set?
To record a mix, click on the red "Record" button in the top left-hand corner of your screen. It will start recording your mix. Click for a second time on the red circle button to stop your recording.
After editing your mix, it will be automatically saved in your recordings library called "My mixes".
How can I access my FX?
All your FX are available directly from the main interface. To apply an FX, click on the “FX” button located on the right side of the spectrum of your choice, and set a Roll, Rollfilter, Beatgrid or access the Color panel.
You can access and set the hot cues, loops or pitch above the orange spectrum and under the white one.
How can I access my EQ?
To access your EQ, click on the “EQ” button located on the right side of your spectrums.A menu will pop out, and you’ll be able to apply the equalizers you want.
On your iPhone, you have to click on the “FX” button and select “Equal.” to access your EQ.
How can I save my mix on my computer?
Once your mix is recorded you must:
1. Open iTunes on your computer.
2. Connect your device to your computer.
3. Click on the iPhone/iPad icon that appears in iTunes at the top-left hand corner.
4. Click on “Apps”.
5. Scroll down then select “edjing Pro”.
6. Select your mix then click on “Save to…” at the bottom of your screen.
How can I delete a mix?
To erase a recording you must:
1. Open your library by clicking on the little keynotes or on the cover of your current track (as if you wanted to add a track).2. Click on the “My mixes” thumbnail.3. Select 'My recordings'.4. Click on the three dots next to the mix you want to delete.5. Click on “Delete”.